santa cruz wharf

18 July 2008

this week's vocabulary list

pulmonary

oncology

gastroenterology

urology

gynecology

cardiology

rheumatology

endocrinology

for the past week my Mama has been battling on several fronts...a team of no fewer than 15 doctors have run her through a battery of tests to figure out the myriad of causes resulting in a whole slew of attacks that converged on her tiny frame all at the same time. 

have I ever mentioned how much I hate hanging out in hospitals ?
especially ones with NO internet access????

9 comments:

none said...

Damn. thats a lot of docs..As always I send my best to you and yours.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Katherine...I will say a prayer for mom...Hope it all gets better soon

Travis Cody said...

Best wishes for your mom.

Dianne said...

Damn that is a scary vocabulary list!

My best to your Mom.

hang in there while waiting, I know how hard it can be.

Desert Songbird said...

Those are all words with which I am, unfortunately, very familiar, particularly pulmonary, gastroenterology, and cardiology.

Sigh.

So sorry for your mother's troubles. Hospitals suck.

Jeff B said...

No one should have that many "ology's" to deal with at one time.

Hope they figure it out soon.

Sandee said...

I don't like hanging around in hospitals either. I hope mama gets better soon. Good thoughts and prayers on their way. Big hug. :)

The Teamster said...

you need one of those fancy att internet cell thingamajigs...

Mel said...

*sigh*

I absolutely despise the ology's of the disease.

And I despise what it does to whole families.

Rawr.
RAWR!!!!!

<--gonna have a yak at the big guy over this one

(((((((( the mom )))))))))))

(((((((((( katherine )))))))))))


I'm glad she has you.