santa cruz wharf

09 October 2007

Heads or Tails ~ explore

Explore your environment….your town…where you live.

On
Turning the Pages of Life, Gene has proposed taking pictures around where each of us live and posting them on 20 October. (he has the details posted as a sticky with a linky box and everything!) I think it would be great fun to explore what each of you see in your daily lives. An added bonus is discovering Gene’s writing….if you haven’t already. (And he is a baseball kinda guy)

This paperweight is called Explorer. It is made by
Caithness and is 235 of an edition of 750. (note to self…try wearing your glasses when taking pictures early in the morning…)


Barb at Skittle's Place encourages her readers to write a Heads Or Tails post each Tuesday. This week the theme is "Explore". (don't miss out on all the
other HOT posts)

9 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Cool post. I'm definitely going to check out Gene at Turning the Pages of Life - thanks for sharing the link! Awesome paperweight!

Latharia said...

Hmm...maybe I'll play along on the 10/20 thing!

katherine. said...

misty and latharia: hope you both play along!

robkroese said...

10/20, huh? Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'm about due to post some pics of the homestead anyway.

Barb said...

That paperweight is so pretty! Do you collect them?

Anonymous said...

That is such an interesting idea. I have no time, as usual, but I think I'll squeeze in photo day so I can play too.

Mel said...

Ohhhhhh, pretty.
I've been waiting for more pretties of the paperweight kind ever since you showed off the first ones.

Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Andree said...

that's a great idea for 10/20. love it.


that paperweight is fantastic. and btw: I've tried photos with and without glasses. it doesn't help!!! (at least not me!)

Mimi Lenox said...

That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'll mark my calendar.