santa cruz wharf

22 October 2007

warming up to the subject....

I caught this clip on Bob Parks political blog “Outside the Wire” (at one time known as "Black and Right")

It’s a bit longer than most YouTube offerings…and many of you may not like what you hear…but hopefully you will agree that it is important to listen to what ALL the scientists of the IPCC have to say…not only the ones who are in agreement with the current well spun media hype.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was the co-recipient with Gore for the Nobel.

Is resistance futile? Will you be assimilated?


6 comments:

Jeff B said...

This is a great reminder that a coin has two sides. Thank you for reminding others of that.

Inventor of the internet, winner of the Nobel Prize. I can hardly wait to see what Mr. Gore conquers next.

Anonymous said...

C:( I can't get the sound to work with youtube....

katherine. said...

Jeff: what would we have done without him?

Craig: hmm...works on mine and my daughters....

Amazing Gracie said...

I'm sorry but when is a "Peace Prize" given to a theory? Makes no sense to me whatsoever!

Liz Hill said...

It always disturbs me when educated people begin to go to extremes to shut down discussion of a theory.

robkroese said...

I love it. When a scientific theory becomes orthodoxy, it's time to worry.